Sunday 4 August 2013

10 Signs You're a Bad GoodFriend 2

FINALLY. Here’s the second half of the signs that tell you that you’re a horrible friend (not that anyone was waiting for it). Turns out I was waiting for another chance for myself to realize that I’m one. I suck at impersonating a human. I guess people who like Batman just don’t trust anyone.   

  • Look at me? Please? Okayyyyyy..NOW!                        
    You require constant attention. No no, not just that one particular friend that you almost think you had a crush on. But from all of them. Each one of your friends. When and where you want it. Oh wait. No. You expect them to read every little thought of your mind AND know when to leave you alone (because you obviously need your space too, right?), and when to approach you even though you asked them to leave you alone. Something is seriously wrong with you, you cruel, sick, selfish bastard!                                                                                                            

  • Bring it on!
    You never relax. Nope. Never. Not every second is a competition, especially not when you're with your friends. You strive to prove yourself right, assert your opinion, and display your arrogance. Why? Cuz you CAN, that’s why!                                                                              
  • You love me?
    Thank you! Love you too. lol jk- You're a sucker for compliments. you love them. You adore them, but in your twisted brain, giving compliments is a huuuuge task. you can't get yourself to speak positive stuff because you're just that negative. you can't tell people you love that you love them cuz you're a freaky, emotionally, socially awkward penguin.                                                                                                                                

  • Give and Take

    Despite the fact that you're in a relationship as pure as distilled water itself. Friendship. You want everything to be a give and take affair. You think it is absolutely ridiculous to give someone more than they deserve (more than YOU think they deserve to be precise). You might be a giver at heart and give it your all in the end. But you WILL take it back. And curse them if you don’t get it.                                                

  • I'm the best.
    You might actually be the best friend one could ever get, (it is true in my case, ok?), but you believing that you're absolutely, very very very necessary in your friends' lives is bullshit. They could probably do without you, but don't, cuz you're..well..different. Or in fact, you might actually be thinking that you're useless and your friends don't need you at all, which is again a baseless assumption and you need to stop thinking so much over it. They talk to you because they love you, deal with it. You're awesome!



So well, I guess that's that. Try to correct all these things. As will I.
You can read the first part of the post here:


Ciao!

I'm just so sad. 


13 comments:

  1. I am crying. This blog has made miraculous changes to my life. I had just lost my dog a few weeks back. After reading this, it came back to me from the dead.
    Also, my marriage proposals were not getting accepted anywhere before. Now that I have read this, I cannot stop the continuous ringing of my phone and the invasions of middle age women at my house door. Thank you for this Almighty blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am insatiable. I cannot have enough marshmallows these days. Am I a bad good friend?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unless marshmallows is a metaphor for something 'sinful', I'm sure your friends can deal with this insatiability.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is the divine richness of sugar and preservatives sinful, considering I am trying to cut fat from my diet then?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Divine cannot be sinful. Rest assured, my child. Go ahead and dive in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are not the puppeteer of me. I will do as I see fit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know you, don't I?
    'Just a gust' :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was my brother Gust. Gosh! You are a noob blogger-lady!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have no sense of privacy, Breeze.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your intelligence is my common sense. And my privacy is like the typical washroom system in rural areas, 'out in the open'!

    ReplyDelete

What say you about the word of Sauron?
One comment to rule them all!!